Registado: 04 jan 2011, 23:39
Data de fabrico: 09 jun 2011
Capacidade bateria: 59 Ah 12 barras
Contacto:

Nissan Leaf - O melhor carro que alguma vez conduzi

Mensagem por ruimegas » 16 jun 2011, 22:26

Nissan Leaf - O melhor carro que alguma vez conduzi

Imagem

"After 2 weeks of ownership I can honestly say that the Leaf is the best car I've ever driven or owned. The wait was worth it.

Smooth and swift acceleration, whisper quiet, low center of gravity. Did I mention whisper quiet? This thing moves when you punch it. It's no sports car... but it's got some umph.

You hit the accelerator and you glide forward, punch it and you immediately zoom away... it's an awesome feeling.

I love the lack of rumble in the front of the car. I was actually taken aback when I started up my Civic Hybrid the other day.

Some observations:

- I drop my youngest son off at daycare at a house with a very steep driveway up in the hills of La Crescenta and I'm forced to back back up it. It's very steep. Our Ford Focus's engine would rev tremendously when backing up it, the Civic Hybrid... well... you don't want to do it in that car. That car isn't good with hills.

With the Leaf it backed up it effortlessly. You had to press down on the "gas" a little bit.. but no complaints from the car. It's a steep driveway.

- Drove down La Tuna Canyon to work the other day... it was a blast. A Mini-E passed me too... fist time I saw one on the road. Must be a good place for EVs.

It really is the best car I've ever owned. I'm never going to buy a gas car again.

Everyone that I've shown the car to has been impressed. I really hope this car takes off.

Thank you NIssan for producing such a wonderful car.
Em: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.p ... 71c9369a33
NISSAN LEAF Branco c/Spoiler mk1 de 09JUN2011. 195.000 kms.
TESLA Model 3 AWD. Encomenda 03JUL2019. Entrega 09JUL2019. 72078 kms.
Associado da Associação de Utilizadores Veículos Eléctricos http://www.uve.pt

Responder

Voltar para “Experiência de condução com o Nissan LEAF”