Nissan to Conduct Second Voluntary Service Campaign for LEAF

Fórum para os proprietários do LEAF discutirem e descreverem a sua experiência e impressões dos seus LEAF's
Responder
jfreire
Proprietário Leaf
Registado: 02 ago 2011, 23:46
Data de fabrico: 0- 4-2018
Capacidade bateria: 115 Ah - 12 Barras

Nissan to Conduct Second Voluntary Service Campaign for LEAF

Mensagem por jfreire » 14 fev 2012, 21:13

http://www.plugincars.com/nissan-conduc ... 12427.html

"As a LEAF owner, I received an email yesterday from Nissan North America, notifying me that the company will conduct its second voluntary service campaign on my electric hatchback. The campaign, according to Nissan North America technology and motorsports communications manager, Steve Yaeger, is not mandatory, but is recommended. "It’s something we strongly encourage everyone to do—the upgrades are quite useful and improve the ownership experience," said Yaeger.

The second service campaign is a software update intended to improve the accuracy of the LEAF range indicator and enhances the vehicle's CARWINGS system. In additional, the software update adds an audible alert if the driver's door is ajar while not in Park and increases the accuracy of the Nissan LEAF's estimated time-to-full charging status system.

During the LEAF's first voluntary service campaign, Nissan deployed a software fix to address isolated complaints of a non-start condition that affected a few LEAFs.

The email notice made an interesting to offer: "Typically performed at your Nissan EV Dealer, the update can also be completed by an EV-certified technician at your home or place of business, provided there is a suitable and safe work area. Please discuss with your Nissan EV Dealer regarding timing and location." I'm going to schedule my appointment to get the update completed, and report back how it changes things. I'd encourage other LEAF owners to do the same, so we can compare notes."

Será que também vamos receber esta actualização?

Responder

Voltar para “Proprietários do Nissan Leaf”