ruimegas
Gestor do Forum
Registado: 04 jan 2011, 23:39
Data de fabrico: 09 jun 2011
Capacidade bateria: 59 Ah 12 barras
Contacto:

No modo ACC = sem A/C mas com ventoinha

Mensagem por ruimegas » 22 abr 2011, 12:37

No modo ACC = sem A/C mas com ventoinha. (ACC mode = no climate control (but fan works)

"it was pointed out to me that the heater and the AC do not work when you are in ACC mode. The fan will "blow", but neither the heater nor the AC will function. This may be obvious to other people, but it wasn't so to me. Hopefully this hasn't been discussed before.

From one side, I get it - this is how a ICE car works, and my GUESS is that when you are in ACC mode you aren't dealing with the traction battery yet - just the 12v.

From a user perspective though it's a little odd. In an ICE you understand that the heater and AC will not work when the engine is off - because the engine is what makes those things function. But in an electric car the expectation (for me anyway) is that if it is 'on' then it should be able to do anything that requires power.

I discovered this initially when the car was plugged in and I wanted to make sure the heater worked. But since then I've realized this does create one limitation: spontaneous people will not be able to be able to pre-condition their car off the grid if they do not have Carwings (either no AT&T signal or chose not to pay for it after the 3 years is up).

I do not have a schedule where it makes sense for me to put the preconditioning on a timer. I also live out where phone signals are not always the greatest. I figured if I had problems with Carwings that I could walk out to the car, turn it "on" (ACC), turn on heater/AC and go finish my morning routine. I would then come out in 5-10 minutes to a heated/cooled car, unplug the car and drive off. Looks like I won't be able to do that so I guess I better hope that AT&T will be reliable out here (my first few days of testing have not proven promising)."

Em: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3490
NISSAN LEAF Branco c/Spoiler mk1 de 09JUN2011. 195.000 kms.
TESLA Model 3 AWD. Encomenda 03JUL2019. Entrega 09JUL2019. 72078 kms.
Associado da Associação de Utilizadores Veículos Eléctricos http://www.uve.pt

Responder

Voltar para “Engenharia”