ruimegas
Gestor do Forum
Registado: 04 jan 2011, 23:39
Data de fabrico: 09 jun 2011
Capacidade bateria: 59 Ah 12 barras
Contacto:

Primeiros "check ups" feitos a Leaf's nos EUA após um ano

Mensagem por ruimegas » 05 jan 2012, 12:42

Primeiros "check ups" feitos a Leaf's nos EUA após um ano - "1 Year "Battery Check" Results"

"I'm starting this thread to discuss our experiences with the LEAF one-year battery check. Owners, check your Warranty booklet to see that the first two yearly battery checks should be performed by your dealer without cost to you. (MODS - if I missed another similar thread in my search, please move/merge this one, thanks.)

We will have had our LEAF for one year next week. I decided to get the one year battery check done today. The results are not what I expected. I expected to get a sheet that outlines the state of each battery cell. Details. With numbers.

Instead, I received a "Battery Information Sheet" that contains two main parts. At the top, it states, "The battery capacity retrieved from your LEAF is as follows..." then there is a box with 12 filled-in blocks. In a generic way, it tells me that my LEAF battery has not degraded to the point where it would lose 1/12th (or, take away one of the marks).

Below this is a section called, "Advice for your usage" where four items are listed. These are -
1. Frequent use of quick charging
2. Frequent charging when battery state of charge is already high
3. Too much electric consumption while driving, and
4. Long term parking with high state of charge.

The "Recommendation" for each of the four items is, "Your score is very high and good for your battery."

That's it. That's my one year battery check. I guess I'm golden.

Oh, the tech also caught one code, DTC code B29A0, "N/Chg Port Engagement Error (Signal Invalid)" The tech ran details on this and said not to worry, that nothing was found to show that this was a real problem. By the way, he asked me if I used the upgraded EVSE to charge at 240 volt. I replied, yes to this and he said this may be what was caught in the error code. But, don't worry, all is well."

Em: http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.p ... acc2be706c
NISSAN LEAF Branco c/Spoiler mk1 de 09JUN2011. 195.000 kms.
TESLA Model 3 AWD. Encomenda 03JUL2019. Entrega 09JUL2019. 72078 kms.
Associado da Associação de Utilizadores Veículos Eléctricos http://www.uve.pt

Responder

Voltar para “Engenharia”